Eating Out Top Tips
1. Water – order water and drink a full glass before looking at the menu. Not only are you less likely to order a sugary cocktail or soft drink because you’re no longer as thirsty but you will likely help suppress any crazy hunger pangs helping make the next stage a bit easier!
2. Starters – have a starter. Yep you heard me because I can guarantee you, you will eat twice as many calories in bread and oil! Order something protein based or really flavoursome to keep you satisfied!
3. Protein – pick a meal with a protein as the base such as – Chicken Breast / Salmon Fillet / Steak / Skewers or for our vegetarians a pulse based dish
4. Sides – Choose the side that will fill you up the most! Mixed veggies is my go to favourite and then ask for it to be steamed and if you must have butter or oil dress it yourself after!
5. Dessert – if you reallllllly need one – order it. But make sure it’s a favourite. The thing is if you restrict yourself ALL the time you will only eat more of other foods to compensate. I always go for the richest in flavour like a dark chocolate because I know it will hit the spot and won’t send me spiralling!